The project presents an example of how designing a building can be the result of a comprehensive design process.
Model School presents a ‘model’ of:
• Design process – involving participants in the design process (students, teachers, parents, external experts) through workshops.
• the first application of the School Design Guide
• as the first school designed for the new education system
• in terms of cooperation (central, local, community and experts)
• applying new concepts related to content positioning