The innovative building material for effective shading
and contemporary building decoration.
WOODALUX INNOVATIVE MATERIAL FROM ALUMIL
An innovative product based on aluminum profiles capped with wood composite material of premium quality. Ideal for decorative and shading applications, which offer long-lasting natural look to buildings, especially if we refer to dwellings on the coast.
Decorative trellises and grids, vertical & horizontal cladding boards, pergola and fencing louvers as well as treated as a multi-purposed building material.
Woodalux is an exceptional combination of aluminum and wood-composite coating, an innovative product of premium quality. The outer layer consists of 20% wood powder and 70% polyethylene plus 10% other ingredients compliant to ‘REACH’ standards. (Chemicals – Environment – European Commission)
- No need for maintenance in contrast to wood
- Extremely resistant to wood decaying factors (salt, insects rot) and harsh weather conditions
- Natural and warmer aesthetics in contrast to coated aluminum
- Lasts much more than wood sublimation, without fading out when placed directly to sunlight
- Enhanced sturdiness which allows much bigger lengths
- It can be curved, does not break and stays straight
- Extensive variety in terms of profiles, colors and applications
- Multi-purpose building material, easy to handle
- Truly innovative and differentiating in the market
Woodalux requires no maintenance and is extremely resistant to wood decaying factors as well as weather conditions.
In comparison to aluminium, it offers a more natural and warm results, as well as better sound and thermal insulation.
UPGRADE RESIDENCE AESTHETICS WITH EVER-LASTING NATURAL LOOK
Woodlux profiles are appropriate for cladding and shading constructions and improve the aesthetics and the energy efficiency of buildings. Placed horizontally or vertically, they create elegant flat 3-D Perimetrium constructions and serve as an alternative and valuable for contemporary architecture.
Apart from decorative facades and building shading constructions, woodalux this innovative material from Alumul offers interesting louver solutions for pergolas, fencing and other structures.
These ‘woody’ boards remain straight in shape and stable in color.
Placed horizontally, vertically or in angled position, woodalux louvers create sturdy shading shelters in an elegant and natural manner.
These structures are suitable for the climate of our country. It is also recommended to be used for apartments on the coast due to the conditions and flexibility they offer.